If you have little to no experience with handguns and are interested in learning, this is the class for you. Our revolver-only class is tailored towards those who prefer to learn and train with a revolver rather than a semi-auto handgun. You will learn about the basic safety and responsibilities that come with owning and operating a handgun. This class teaches general safety rules, range rules, basic gun laws, and transportation and storage of a firearm. This course introduces you to basic shooting skills on the range and gives you a start to become a responsible gun owner.
Requirement: Students must be at least 18 years of age or older to participate.
**This is a Revolver-Only Class**
Items required in order to participate in this course:
- California-compliant firearm (unloaded) (Firearm rentals are available for an additional fee)
- 50 rounds of factory ammunition
- No reloads allowed
- Eye protection - safety glasses available for purchase in advance online or at our location
- Hearing protection - electronic earmuffs recommended - available for purchase in advance online or at our location
- PPE face covering - must be worn at all times during the classroom portion of this course (N95 masks recommended)
You must be a citizen of the United States or have permanent legal alien status and show a valid driver’s license or other valid photo identification to use a firearm in connection with any Services provided under this Agreement. Anyone suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be allowed on the range.
DELTA TACTICAL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE.
Pistol 1 Refresher Course