Requalifications training class starts in the classroom on Day #2 of Initial Exposed Firearms class. Call for appointment and registration.
Prior to renewing your Exposed Firearm Permit you must do 4 requalifications and one written exam. 2 requals done within 12 months with no less than 4 months apart for a total of 4 requals required in the 2 years before submitting your renewal application. It is recommended and faster processing to submit your renewal application Online on BREEZE. You will need to upload: your BSIS Renewal Application, (4) pages of the requal forms signed by the instructor, DOJ form, and Credit Card info through your portal on BREEZE. Follow directions carefully.
You must submit your renewal application to BSIS between, no more than 90 days and no less than 60 days before your permit expires or it will be delayed. They will send you a renewal notice as a courtesy. Expired one day, you must take the initial exposed firearms course again.
At each requalification date, before you go to the range shooting requalification, you must attend a classroom 2-hr. refresher class which covers de-escalation and use of force course. On one of the requal date, must advise the instructor that you have to take a required BSIS Firearm written exam.
Bring the following:
1. All current two years requalification papers signed by Instructor
2. Advise instructor if you need to take a written exam
3. ID, DL, US passport, Birth Cert, DD-214, Naturalization Cert, Perm Resid. Alien card
4. Pen & notebook. Dress appropriately for the range weather; rain, cold, or hot
5. Wear comfortable clothes, ball cap, long sleeve closed collar shirt, (option cargo pants)
6. No shorts, and no tank top, and no sandals, and no sweats
7. Wrap around Eye protection and Ear muff protection
8. Wear a belt with ammo pouch and gun holster for the range
9. Bring at least two magazines for pistol or one speed loader for revolver
10. 100 rounds of ammo, we do not sell ammo, and No Reload Ammunition allowed
11. We do rent firearms, and must use our ammo. Advise instructor if you need to rent
12. Make sure your gun is clean and lightly oiled or you will not shoot
Anyone suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be allowed to take the course. DELTA TACTICAL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICES TO ANYONE.
Failure to follow directions or is found to be unsafe on the range, the Firearms Instructor or the RSO can eject the offender from the range and the class. There is no refund.
Students will be charged a cancellation fee $15, if you cancel any class. However, no fee is charged for rescheduling classes. Classes are typically held rain or shine. Delta Tactical Training Group reserves the right to cancel any class. For your safety, classes may be cancelled due to extreme or unsafe environmental conditions, or if class participation does not meet our minimum attendance requirement. You will be notified by one of our representatives in the event a class is cancelled.