Requalification training class starts in the Delta Tactical training room at 11 am on Day #2 of Initial Exposed Firearms class. We will continue the training on the Concord PD range at 2 pm of Day #2. Call for appointment and registration.
Delta Tactical address: 2504 Verne Roberts Circle Suite 103, Antioch, CA 94509
Prior to renewing your Exposed Firearm Permit you must do 4 requalification's and one written exam. 2 requals done within 12 months, both being no less than 4 months apart for a total of 4 requals required in 2 years prior to submitting your renewal application. For faster processing, it is recommended to submit your renewal application Online through BREEZE.
You will need to upload: your BSIS Renewal Application, (4) pages of the requal forms signed by the instructor, DOJ form, and credit card information through your portal on BREEZE. Follow directions carefully.
You must submit your renewal application to BSIS between, no more than 90 days and no less than 60 days before your permit expires or it will be delayed. They will send you a renewal notice as a courtesy. If expired by one day, you must take the Initial Exposed Firearms course again.
At each requalification date, before you go to the range shooting requalification, you must attend a classroom 2-hr. refresher class which covers de-escalation and use of force. On one of the requal dates, you must advise the instructor that you have to take a required BSIS Exposed Firearm written exam.
Bring the following:
1. All current two-year requalification papers signed by an Instructor
2. Valid ID, DL, US passport, Birth Cert, DD-214, Naturalization Cert, Perm Resid. Alien card
3. Pen & notebook Dress appropriately for the range weather; rain, cold, or hot
4. Wear comfortable clothes, ball cap, long sleeve closed collar shirt, (option cargo pants). Dress appropriately for the range weather; rain, cold, or hot
5. No shorts, and no tank top, and no sandals, and no sweats
6. Eye protection and ear protection
7. Wear a belt with ammo pouch and gun holster for the range
8. Bring at least two magazines for pistol or one speed loader for revolver
9. 100 rounds of ammo, we do not sell ammo, and No reloaded ammunition allowed
10. Make sure your gun is clean and lightly oiled or you will not shoot
Firearm rentals are available. Rentals must be reserved in advance and must use our ammo.
All classes taught by Delta Tactical are in English. Please read this thoroughly before signing up for any classes offered by Delta Tactical. At this time, we do not provide or allow translators to accompany students during classes, nor do we allow usage of translation applications "apps", software or other translation services to be used during classes. Students who attend our classes must be fluent in the English language and be able to understand, read and write in English.
Anyone suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be allowed to take the course. DELTA TACTICAL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE.
Failure to follow directions or if a student is unsafe on the range, the Firearms Instructor or the RSO can eject the offender from the range and the class. There is no refund.
In order to continue supporting our customers and instructors, Delta Tactical Training Group requires 3 days (72 hours) cancellation/rescheduling notice prior to your scheduled arrival date and time; otherwise, we will charge you a cancellation/rescheduling fee of 25%.
BSIS Exposed Firearm Permit...